Types of Guide Signs
- Distance Signs: Provide the distance information between two cities. Drivers can anticipate the amount of time before they arrive at their location.
- Advance Street Name Signs: Provide directional information that enable road users to give an early signal.
- Parking Area Signs: Inform drivers of the available parking spots.
- Park and Ride Signs: Inform drivers of park and ride facilities.
- Bicycle Parking Area Signs: Inform cyclists of specific areas that permit bicycle parking.
- Rest Area Signs: Provide upcoming rest areas and the distance information.
- Interstate Oasis Signs: These inform drivers where the next interstate oasis exit is.
- Roadside Park Signs: Provide roadside park locations within the area.
- Picnic Area Signs: These direct people to picnic areas within the vicinity.
How are Guide Signs used?
Guide signs are comprised of various types that include street name signs, route markers, expressway signs, freeway signs, welcome signs, informational signs, and cultural interests and recreational signs. They are typically placed at different areas which the nature of their purpose is suitable for. Apart from streets and highways, guide signs can also be easily found at walkways or certain areas that witness human traffic. Directional and informational signs are important to ensure people do not get lost and can also anticipate just how much time is required to reach the places that they may be heading to during that particular period. They do not cater to only visitors, but also locals who may not be too familiar with the surrounding areas.
get in touch
Please send us a message in the form below and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly.