Traffic safety is not just a concern of law enforcers. It is also a concern for many industries, especially those that offer trucking services. Whether you are a law enforcer, driver, shop technician, fleet executive, government regulator, or truck engineer, you play a significant role when operating commercial vehicles. You can ensure security and safety whenever you are down the road with the help of emergency lighting for commercial vehicles. Are you in need of such products? Simply come to us at Signs and Safety Devices and get quality traffic safety equipment at very affordable rates.
Types of Emergency Lighting for Commercial Vehicles
Below is a list of emergency lighting for commercial vehicles you can get on the market:
- Interior light bars: These high-performance, high-intensity, removable lights are easy to mount and demount. You can use them to transform your vehicle into a highly visible emergency unit.
- Visor lights: They have intense light output, coming with invisible multiple flash pattern options. They mount on the visor, using either custom visor brackets, or straps. These make them perfect for undercover purposes.
- Dash lights: These lights are ideal to fit the back, front, or even the side windows of an emergency vehicle. They can come with light power plugs and suction-cup brackets, which can be used to control switches.
- Grille and surface mount lights: These come in heavy-duty housings that combine polycarbonate and aluminum. They also have polycarbonate lenses that do not shatter or crack and can be installed on running board without any hassle.
- Hideaway strobe lights: They are called as such because they are totally out of sight. They are undetectable when placed on your fleet’s headlights and taillights.
How are Emergency Lighting for Commercial Vehicles used?
Emergency lighting for commercial vehicles can be used for different purposes. There are LED lights that can be installed on police and emergency vehicles, as well as ambulances. Tow trucks carry emergency lighting to warn motorists that there is an emergency situation that needs to be dealt with. There are also other vehicle that install these lights to keep the public informed about the type or size of load that they are carrying. Law enforcement SUVs, patrol cars, and even shop technicians can make use of these emergency lighting systems.
get in touch
Please send us a message in the form below and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly.