We Serve Bergen County
Placing signs and barricades is essential in preventing accidents from happening, especially when doing maintenance work on roads or in construction sites. They keep your employees well informed of dangers in their workplace and can keep pedestrians away from worksites. Here at Signs and Safety Devices, we provide a comprehensive selection of traffic control and safety products to ensure that safety is adhered to.
About Bergen County
Bergen County is the most populous county in New Jersey, having over 930 thousand residents. Located in the northernmost corner of New Jersey, the county is part of the New York City Metropolitan area and is directly across the Hudson River in Manhattan, to which it is connected by the George Washington Bridge. The county is bordered by Rockland county and New York to the north; by Hudson County and Essex County in the south; by Passaic County in the West. Some of the major highways that serve the community in Bergen County include Palisades Interstate Parkway, New Jersey state highways 3, 4 and 17. With an average of 210 thousand vehicles passing through it every day, New Jersey highways 4 and 17 are some of the busiest in the world.
Popular Traffic Signs and Road Safety Devices in Bergen County
Signs and Safety Devices is the leading distributor of pedestrian safety products and traffic control devices in Bergen County. We provide products that are not only effective but convenient for your use. Below is an overview of our key products and services that we offer:
- Signs in Bergen County, NJ: Warning people of dangers or reminding them of safety precautions can drastically reduce the number of accidents at your workplace. We offer a wide selection of signs – school signs, object markers, RRFB solar signs and much more.
- Safety Products in Bergen County, NJ: Our safety products are designed and engineered to ensure everyone’s safety on worksites. Some of our products include GPS tracking systems, 3M Reflective sheeting, barricades, delineators and much more.
- Lane Closure Division Products in Bergen County, NJ: By using our lane closure division products, you can enhance the safety of motorists and workers. We offer emergency 24/7 response, pedestrian traffic management, multi-lane highway packages to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Equipment Sales and Rental Solutions in Bergen County, NJ: There are several equipment and rental solutions that we provide. We offer crash trucks, variable message boards, arrow boards, among others.
Practical Safety Signs for a Wide Variety of Industries and Events in Bergen County
At Signs and Safety Devices, our company strives to provide the best possible traffic control and safety devices for a wide spectrum of applications, including:
- Government Agencies
- Traffic Control Agencies
- Parades and Festivals
- Sporting Events (e.g., 5K marathons)
- School Events
- Holiday Events
- … and more!
Why Should You Choose Signs and Safety Devices for Superior Traffic Signs and Road Safety Devices in Bergen County?
The services and products at Signs and Safety Devices are priced competitively and are crafted to fit the needs of our customers. Be assured of quality when you buy our products! Our products are compliant with the Federal Highway Administration’s MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices) requirements.
If you wish to find out more about our traffic signs and road safety devices in Bergen County, NJ, feel free to contact us today. You can call Signs and Safety Devices at 732 302-3007 or reach us via fax: 732.469.4813.
get in touch
Please send us a message in the form below and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly.